Co - curricular
It is very import to offer a rich selection of co-curricular activities to students of all ages. It is only through this exposure that a child becomes aware of its special interests and talents. This in turn allows a child to receive appreciation and acclaim and to grow in confidence. This confidence then gets reflected in other areas leading to all around growth and progress.
The nature and range of these activities are not static and continue to evolve as per the interests and talents of the student body and the faculty.
The School has provision for the following co - curricular activities:
- Celebration of Important Days / Dates that fall in the year.
- Elocutions – English and Hindi separately.
- Recitals- English and Hindi separately.
- Practical of the subjects.
- The admission will be granted to any student coming from any caste/ community. WE STRICTLY STAND AGAINST ANY KIND OF DISCRIMINATION.
- Monthly Assessment of all the subjects.
- Monthly Activities in all the subjects.
- Educational Quizzes and Competitions.
- Play Recording.
- Music Classes.